Meso-Forte — Innovative Method for Musical-Acoustic Psychotherapy and Neurohormonal Correction with Anti-Aging Effect: Clinical Study
1 Sergey V. Shushardzhan 2 Tatyana L. Allik 1 Natalya I. Eremina
1«Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine, Clinical Psychology and Music Therapy» LLC, Moscow, Russian Federation 2«Doctor Music from Estonia» OÜ, Kohtla- Jarve, Estonia
This article is devoted to Meso-Forte therapy (MFT) — the innovative scientific method of music therapy. In a long time of clinical studies, music therapy has identified various therapeutic and health-improving effects. Our team also studied regenerative possibilities of musical acoustic impacts on different cell cultures in vitro, including blood cells. Authors found an exciting phenomenon that specific acoustic parameters can intensify the activity of various cell cultures while others inhibit this activity. That data brought us to join healing factors in one technology. As a result, authors have developed MFT, which uses Digital algorithmic music therapy for stress-related mental disorders treatment and anti-aging; as well as local impacts of acoustic vibrations magnetic energy for skin rejuvenation.
Aim. To learn the Meso-forte therapy effectiveness in treating stress-related neurosis with a concomitant skin disorder in the form of accelerated aging.
Material and methods. The study involved 52 women aged 30 to 60 years with various signs of stress-related neurosis combined with accelerating face skin aging. All examined patients were randomly divided into two groups. The Leading group of 27 persons underwent MFT with the cosmetic masks: 10 procedures, 20–25 minutes each day. The Control group of 25 persons experienced listening to usual background music with the same cosmetic masks. The comprehensive research program included tests carried out before and after ten interventions. Psychological tests: WAM (Well-Being, Activity, Mood), Taylor’s anxiety questionnaire. Medical tests: enzyme immunoassay method to measure cortisol and serotonin blood levels, laser doppler flowmetry to study blood flow in subcutaneous vessels, an objective device assessment of the skin condition.
Results and discussion. In the Leading group, authors found reliable signs of mental-emotional improvement, optimization of the hormonal system, skin rejuvenation with the augmentation of the subcutaneous blood flow. In the Control group, there were no significant dynamics.
Conclusion. Clinical study shows that MFT provides complex effects on the organism. Due to the integration of science, art, medicine, and modern technology, authors managed to create an effective high-tech tool for psychotherapy, healing, and rejuvenation that will be helpful to a doctor of any specialty or a psychologist.
Keywords: psychotherapy, neurohormonal, correction, anti-aging, digital, algorithm, music therapy
For citation: Shushardzhan S.V., Allik T.L., Eremina N.I. Meso-Forte — Innovative Method for Musical-Acoustic Psychotherapy and Neurohormonal Correction with Anti-Aging Effect: Clinical Study. Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2022; 21 (1):79-85. https://doi.org/10.38025/2078-1962-2022-21-1-79-85
- The concise corsini encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science. Available at: http://www.credoreference.com.libproxy.library.wmich.edu/entry/wileypsych/psychoneuroimmunology (accessed on 26.02.2016)
- Suárez A.L., Feramisco J.D., Koo J., Steinhoff M. Psychoneuroimmunology if psychological stress and atopic dermatitis: pathophysiologic and therapeutic updates. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. 2012; (92): 7–15.
- Katlein França, Mohammad Jafferany. Stress and Skin Disorders: Basic and Clinical Aspects. Springer. 2017; (1): 272 p.
- Kotelnikova A.V., Kukshina A.A., Turova E.A., Tikhonova A.S. Binaural acoustic beats in psychological rehabilitation of patients with motor dysfunctions. Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2021; 20(1): 60–69. https://doi.org/10.38025/2078-1962-2021-20-1-60-69
- Trebina N.P., Kosov V.A., Grubalskaya G.V., Svist N.V., Pavlov A.I., Shakula A.V. Evaluation of the effectiveness of color impulse reflexological therapy and autogenous training in complex rehabilitation programs for patients with myocardial infarction after coronary artery bypass grafting in a clinical sanatorium. Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2021; 20(3): 91–96. https://doi.org/10.38025/2078-1962-2021-20-3-91-96
- Lanberg O.A., Khayot L.G. The use of art therapy techniques in the rehabilitation of cardiac patients. Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2020; 97(3): 117–123. https://doi.org/10.38025/2078-1962-2020-97-3-117-123
- Syrkin L.D., Lyapin A.S., Shakula A.V. Assessment of the formation of students’ personal qualities from the standpoint of the functional-role approach. Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2020; 6 (100): 33–38. https://doi.org/10.38025/2078-1962-2020-100-6-33-38
- Shushardzhan S.V., Pechenov N.B., Allik T., Eremina N.I., Shushardzhan R.S. New Tasks for Medical Robotics in Rehabilitation and Hospital Services in a Pandemic Time — New Solutions: a Concept Model of an Autonomous Multifunctional Robot «Helper». Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2020; 6(100): 14–18. https://doi.org/10.38025/2078-1962-2020-100-6-14-18
- Shushardzhan S.V. Music therapy guidance. М. Medicine. 2005: 478 p.
- Shushardzhan S.V., Shushardzhan R.S., Eremina N.I. Substantiation of the reflex-resonance theory of acoustic influences and the prospects for the use of music therapy technologies. Bulletin of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2009; 3(31): 34–37.
- Mayra Alves Soares do Amaral, Mansueto Gomes Neto, Jessica Gonçalves de Queiroz, Paulo Ricardo Saquete Martins-Filho, Micheli Bernardone Saquetto, Vitor Oliveira Carvalho. Effect of music therapy on blood pressure of individuals with hypertension: A systematic review and Meta-analysis. International Journal of Cardiology. 2016; (214): 461–4. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.03.197
- Mitrovic P., Stefanovic B., Paladin A., Radovanovic M., Radovanovic N., Rajic D., Matic G., Novakovic A., Mijic N., Vasiljevic Z. The Music Therapy in hypertensive patients with acute myocardial infarction after previous coronary artery bypass surgery. Journal of Hypertension. 2015; V.33: 134 p.
- Zanini C., Sousa A.L., Teixeira D., Jardim P.C., Pereira D., Vilela. Music Therapy as part of the treatment of hypertensive patients. Journal of Hypertension. 2018; V.36: 260 p.
- Shushardzhan S.V. Scientific Music Therapy — achievements and prospects. Proceedings of the XXI Interdisciplinary Medical Congress of Natural Medicine with International Participation. Slovakia, Šamorin. 2017: 17 p.
- Shushardzhan S.V., Petoukhov S.V. Engineering in the Scientific Music Therapy and Acoustic Biotechnologies. Advances in Artificial Systems for Medicine and Education III. AIMEE 2019. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Springer. 2020; V.1126: 273–282.
- Shushardzhan S. V. The method of enhancing the growth of leukocyte mass and the complex correction of the blood in Vitro. Patent number 2518534. Registered in the State Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation (2014).
- Shushardzhan, S. V. Software and acoustic complex Profi -Grand. Patent number 126602. Registered in the State Register of Inventions of the Rus- sian Federation (2013).
- Shushardzhan S. V. Device for skin rejuvenation and recovery Bonnie Grand. Patent number 129820. Registered in the Russian State Register of Inventions (2013).
- Shushardzhan S. V. The method of neurohormonal correction and rejuvenation with the help of musical- acoustic eff ects. Patent No. 2518538. Registered in the State Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation (2014).
- Shushardzhan S. V. The method of healing and rejuvenation of the skin. Patent number 2429026. Registered in the Russian State Register of Inven- tions (2011).
The content is available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.