Aim of the journal is to promote formation of new advanced studies in the fields of rehabilitation medicine, education and evolvement of scientists and pracitioners.
Main tasks of the journal are:
- The generalization of scientific and practical achievements in the field of neurology, traumatology, cardiology, pediatrics, physiotherapy, gastroenterology, oncology and other branches of medical science;
- Increasing scientific and practical skills of doctors of physical and rehabilitation medicine, clinicians on profiles: neurology, cardiology, traumatology and orthopedics, pediatrics, functional and radiation diagnostics doctors, balneologists, sports medicine doctors, physio - and occupational therapists, speech therapists, psychologists and others;
- Regular and timely informing of the medical community about the latest achievements and prospects of domestic and foreign medical science and healthcare development.
- Comprehensive development of the direction in the field of medical rehabilitation and sanatorium-resort treatment, assistance in the widespread introduction of medical science achievements into practice.
- Systematic publication of materials contributing to the improvement of scientific knowledge of medical personnel.
- Publication of materials covering and promoting best practices in the medical rehabilitation of patients with somatic diseases, disorders of the central and peripheral nervous systems, musculoskeletal system, etc.
- Extended coverage of international scientific relations.